’’Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.’’
The Udyog Aadhaar is a scheme which helps small enterprises register themselves under the Ministry of the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) through an easy and simple process of filling a one page user-friendly online registration form. Upon registration, MSME issues a 12 digits registration number to these enterprises. In order to avail several benefits available under various Government schemes offered to industries, it is beneficial for the new establishments to get themselves registered under the Ministry.
Steps To Register
- 12 digits Aadhaar Number
- Owner’s Name - as give on Aadhaar Card issued by UIDAI
- Applicant’s Caste
- Enterprise Name - A single applicant may hold more than one enterprise and separate Udhyog Aadhaar can be registered for each on using the same Aadhaar Number
- Organization Type/ Type of Business – Proprietorship; Partnership; Co-operative; SHG or Others has to be mentioned
- Postal Address, mobile number and e-mail address
- Date of Commencement of Business
- Details of previous MSME Registration (only if applicable)
- Details of Company Bank Account (includes: Bank Account number and IFSC Code)
- Major Business Activity – Manufacturing/ Service
- National Industrial Classification (NIC) Code
- Total number of people employed
- If required: specify the nearest District Industry Centre (DIC)
- Simple Online Registration
- No Filing Fees
- On filing, the registration number is mailed to registered e-mail id
- The Aadhaar Number can be used to file more than one Udyog Aadhaar
- Registration with MSME provides the enterprise with benefits of all Government schemes like easy loan sanction, loan without guarantee, loans with low interest rates
- Financial support for Foreign expo participation will be provided by the Government
- Government subsidies will also be applicable to the registered enterprises
Women Entrepreneurs India is an independent initiative established with a social perspective in order to help women entrepreneurs grow in their fields of expertise. The organization was established in 2013 by Mahalakshmi Saravanan and has been providing compete support to women entrepreneurs. It facilitates training programs; education on new venture financial avenues, feasibility and enterprise benefits; motivation; encouraging innovative business ideas; support on product and services marketing and provides mentorship.
Upgrade and enhance your awareness and knowledge about your potential for launching a business. Know the intricate details about siness and how to move ahead
Udyog Aadhaar Scheme
The Udyog Aadhaar is a scheme which helps small enterprises register themselves under the Ministry of the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) through an easy and simple process of filling a one page user-friendly online registration form.
How to start a bakery unit in India
Bakery business is one of the largest food processing industry. Bakery products are popular in all parts of the country. The business is very lucrative as one can start with it by just renting a space. Choosing the correct product and right marketing strategy are the key factors of this business.
How to register a company in India
Registration or incorporation is the first and foremost step in order to start up a business to run it legally. Registering a company is not an easy job and there exist several rules and regulations that one need to follow and adhere to in order to get registered in official records of Ministry of Corporate affairs.
How to Promote Your Business Online
Promoting a business online is no longer an option- it’s a necessity now, it’s another important way of doing business. Going with the pace of time, online business might become the only option of doing business or the only option which people would prefer for trade and commerce.
Wondering what the term actually refers to in the field of financing? Well the business dictionary defines boot strapping as follows “It is basically a type ...
TOP 10 HOME BASED BUSINESS IDEAS FOR WOMEN
Sacrificing your career for the sake of your children is something invaluable. Nevertheless, deep down inside at some corner of your heart you always wish that you can regain your professional life and put your life back on trac
The empowered women is powerful beyond measure and beautiful beyond description ----- Steve Maraboli
It is a widely known universal truth that for any small or large scale business to emerge successful you need a strong client base that constantly expands.
Running a family is no piece of cake and so is starting a business from scratch. It requires a lot of hard work, determination, commitment...
How to sell on Amazon India
Amazon is the world’s largest and most popular online retailer. It offers a wide range of products to the people through its website. From clothes, make up products to stationary items all are available at amazon.in. Amazon offers both buying and selling services to its clients and customers.
How to sell on Flipkart India
Flipkart provides a great platform for the individual sellers and professional sellers. Instead of spending your huge capital on setting up your offline store, you can get yourself registered as seller on Flipkart. Flipkart will help you in selling your items and shipping them properly.
Post a Comment
How we can help?
We welcome all the women entrepreneurs aboard! - Become aware of the challenges ahead of you and be better equipped to overcome them. Contact us for more details.contact us